We are excited to announce the opening of Concord Academy’s new PowerSchool Parent Portal! The parent portal will enable to you to access key information and updates about the new academic year.
Creating Your Account
- Open an internet browser on your computer (we recommend Chrome or Firefox).
- Type https://concordacademy.powerschool.com into the address bar.
- Click the “Create Account” tab and then the “Create Account” button (Note: You only have to create an account the first time you access the Parent Portal.
- Enter the following information:
- Name - Your first and last name
- Household's Primary Email – Official correspondence related to your student(s) will be sent to this one email. Please be sure to use the primary email address for your household.
- Desired Username - Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity.
- Password - Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Student Access Information – Your account will be linked to a student by filling in their name, access id and password. If you have more than one student attending CA you can link each of them to your account by adding additional access id's and the passwords for each child. Once logged in you can switch between students by clicking the tab displaying their name at the top left side of the screen.
When you have finished entering your student's information, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Enter".
You will be taken back to the Sign In page with a "Congratulations" message displayed. You can now sign in using the Username and Password you created.
Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access the information.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Parent Portal, please contact the Student Life Office