Follow the steps in this section.
- Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Select Gmail (Google).
- Enter your account information This will be your CA email and password
- Turn off Contacts, Mail, everything except Calendar
After you've completed setup, open the Calendar app on your device. Syncing will automatically begin.
By default, only your primary calendar will be synced with your device. If you have additional calendars you’d like to sync, follow the instructions below.
Visit the following page from your device's mobile browser: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect
The selected calendars will be displayed on your device at the time of the next sync.
You may have to login to your CA gmail account and provide additional information
- In the Name field, enter your name as you'd like it to appear to others.
- In the Email field, enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
- In the Password field, enter your Google Account or Google Apps password.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the calendar (e.g. "Personal Calendar").
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Make sure the Calendars option is turned on.
- Select the calendars you'd like to sync, then click Save.
When you open the calendar app on your phone your primary CA calendar feed and your shared CA calendar feeds should appear.