College Counseling focuses on helping second-semester juniors and seniors on making a successful transition to college. While much of our effort centers around applying to college, we also assist students with understanding standardized testing and thoughtful course scheduling. Our goal for students is that they complete their transition to college in a healthy, non-competitive manner and that they leave us better equipped with decision-making skills that will serve them well in the future.
Who we are:
- How to access PSAT scores (for Students)
- 2018-19 Test Prep Classes
- 2018 BISCCA Fair
- 2019 CCO Boot Camp Checklist
- AP Exams: FAQs
- Campus Map
- CA School Profile 2017-18
- Class of 2019 CCO Handbook PDF
- College Counseling Resources
- Entering Progress Marks for Seniors
- How to register for standardized tests
- June 2018 Letter to Juniors
- Standardized Testing Calendar and Guide
- THANKSGIVING MORATORIUM!