The members of the College Counseling Office focus on helping second-semester juniors and seniors make a successful transition to college. While much of our effort centers around supporting students' applications, we also assist them with understanding standardized testing, asking good questions, and thoughtful course scheduling. Our goal for students is that they complete their college processes in a healthy, non-competitive manner and that they leave CA equipped with sound decision-making skills that will serve them well in the future.
Who we are:
- How to access PSAT scores (for Students)
- 2019-20 School Profile
- 2019 BISCCA Fair Attendees
- AP Exams: FAQs
- Campus Map
- Class of 2020 CCO Boot Camp Checklist
- College Counseling Resources
- College Transfer Guide
- Entering Progress Marks for Seniors
- How to register for standardized tests
- June 2019 Junior Parent Letter
- Standardized Testing Calendar and Guide
- THANKSGIVING MORATORIUM!