College Counseling focuses on helping second-semester juniors and seniors on making a successful transition to college. While much of our effort centers around applying to college, we also assist students with understanding standardized testing and thoughtful course scheduling. Our goal for students is that they complete their transition to college in a healthy, non-competitive manner and that they leave us better equipped with decision-making skills that will serve them well in the future.
Who we are:
- How to access PSAT scores (for Students)
- 2018 BISCCA Fair
- 2018 College Tour Info
- AP Exams: FAQs
- CCO Boot Camp
- Class of 2019 CCO Handbook PDF
- College Counseling Resources
- Entering Progress Marks for Seniors
- EOY Letter to Junior Parents
- Jan letter to Juniors (Class of 2018) and questionnaire
- Standardized Testing Calendar and Guide
- THANKSGIVING MORATORIUM!