The mission of CASA is to provide a way for CA students to get involved in hands-on, student-initiated projects that serve the local community.
Student Officers: Sam Culbert, Lucy Hollister, Aidan O'Shea, Caroline Stotz
Meetings take place on Wednesdays during club block in room 312.
Visitors are always welcome!
Faculty or Staff Advisors: Annie Falk, Susan Flink
Calendar of Departmental Events:
Activities So Far This Year:
- Pie in the Sky sale on Family Weekend
- Pumpkin bread baking for the Food Pantry
- Christmas gifts for the children at Brookview House
- Mother's Day Gifts for the moms at Brookview House
- Fundraising to benefit earthquake relief efforts in Nepal
- Trips to Pine Street Inn and Cor Unum
- Pet supplies collection for animal shelters
Special offerings by this organization:
Use the links below to access pages for our special offerings!
Current Resources and Supporting Pages