After-3:10 p.m. Schedule 2016–17
Performing Arts and Other Courses 9/1/2016
|Chorus and CA Singers||Mon 3:15–4:15 (also Tue daytime)|
|Jazz Ensemble||Mon 3:15–4:15|
|Chamber Music Ensembles||Mon 3:15–6:15 (also Tue daytime)|
|Percussion Ensemble||Mon 4:15–5:15|
|Advanced Jazz Ensemble||Mon 4:15–5:15 (also Tue daytime)|
|Vocal Jazz and Pop Ensemble||Mon 5:15–6:45 (also Tue daytime for vocalists only)|
|Recording Technology||Thu 4:45–6:45|
- Students in the courses listed above that meet on Mondays who are in team or intramural sports are excused from all or part of Monday athletics practice in order to attend the music class.
- The Tuesday class meetings of Chorus and CA Singers, Advanced Jazz Ensemble, Chamber Music Ensembles, and Vocal Jazz and Pop vocalists are in the same class period. CA Singers meets, in addition, during other daytime class periods.
- During the Monday meeting for Chamber Music Ensembles, students are scheduled for one one-hour rehearsal if assigned to one chamber group, and are scheduled for two one-hour rehearsals if assigned to two chamber groups.
- Additional rehearsals for music ensembles are scheduled prior to major performances.
- Music courses not included in this schedule meet during daytime class periods or at times to be arranged.
|Theater 3: Company||Evening rehearsal times TBA during production term|
|Theater 4: Directors Workshop||Evening rehearsal times TBA during production term|
|Dance 2||(winter and spring seasons) Wed and Fri 5:15–6:30|
|Dance 3||Tue 5:15–6:30, Wed and Fri 3:30–5:00|
|Dance 4||Mon, Tue, and Thu 3:30–5:00|
|Dance Company||Mon and Thu 5:00–6:30, |
*Wed 5:00–6:30 (*during fall production term)
**Wed 6:30–7:25 (**during spring production term)
|Environmental Science Consortium||(sem1) Six weekday evening meetings 7:00–9:00|